Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Voting For Change?


So...in the spirit of Election Day, I voted for a change in my own life, and dyed my hair. Um...not so sure how I feel about it. I used to go all crazy and do a different color of the spectrum anytime I felt like it...but in my old age, I've got my rut pretty well established, and branching out was hard. I chose the color that is just a couple shades darker than what I usually do, but when I was waiting for the dye to develop, I looked into the mirror, and my whole head was DARK brown. I almost had a heart attack. Luckily it rinsed to pretty close to what I'd imagined...which I think is fairly close to my actual natural color. I'm totally undecided...but we'll see. When I got the new color, I got a box of my "usual" color...just in case I can only stand the "new me" for a couple of days. :)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I like this, but I also like the true blonde....I don't know. Ask Damuchi...

Rachael said...

Ok - before I even read your blog and your picture showed up - (actually I still haven't read it, I just had to comment) - I LOVE the hair!!!!!

Sharon said...

CUTE!!!

Tamara Coca said...

I know you just went back to blonde, but I LOVE this color on you!