Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Busted!

So…I realize you can’t read what that pretty little pink piece of paper says, so I’ll fill you in.

On or about the 10th day of June, 2009, at 7:34 am, at the 3200nd Block of East Grand, a wild and reckless driver…(aka ME)…did unlawfully commit the following offense against the peace and dignity of the State of Wyoming:

“Speeding—subject drove 47 mph in a posted 30 mph zone confirmed by radar.”

So…there you have it. I’ve assaulted the peace and dignity of the great state of Wyoming. In my defense, the speed limit changes to 45 on that road, about 3 inches past where I was pulled over. I know that’s a weak excuse. I’m pretty much a menace to society. If you don’t want to associate with such a hooligan anymore…I’ll understand.

1 comments:

MetroParks said...

Bummer! I HATE when that happens.
I had never had a ticket until last year when I entered a school zone at 21 and left at 28 and a second when I slid through a traffic light on slick roads. I should have been jailed.
I know you are private but if you click on the picture it enlarges and the first thing I saw was your soc. number. Should I get a new credit card? ;-)