Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Big Brother


So...this morning our boss told us that we would be getting surveillance cameras in the halls and by the exits of the building, just for security. Fine. He showed me and another gal in the office where they'd be...and that was that. Then he left for Cheyenne for meetings.

So...this afternoon, the camera guys have been working away...and I looked in the corner of our office and discovered a camera on the ceiling there. I'm pretty sure it's NOT supposed to be there...but Lynn isn't here to ask, and the guy who installed it says that his boss told him to put it there. So I don't know. It's actually freaking me out a little bit. Not that I do anything "shameful" at my desk...but how many hilarious "clumsy girl falling" videos do surveillance cameras supply to youtube each year? Face it...I'm going to become one of those girls. Something is BOUND to happen...if there is a camera on me 100% of the time. It's like tempting fate to have it there. I predict that I will have a humiliating, pants splitting fall by the end of the year.

At the very least, I'm not allowed to pick my nose at my desk anymore. ; )

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Okay, in my interest to get you blogging again, I've tagged you to write 7 random things about yourself. You can tag others when you're done!