Friday, December 5, 2008

Merry Christmas Darling


Oh...it's finally, absolutely, inarguably, the CHRISTMAS SEASON. Man I love Christmas. It really IS the most wonderful time of the year. I love shopping for gifts for my friends and family...I love the lights...I love the music...I love the smells...and unlike a lot of people, I even love the crowds at the Mall! It's all part of my favorite time of the year, and I relish every second of it. :) And of course the true Spirit of Christmas is the most important thing. How cound anyone not be in a good mood when there are so many reminders this time of year of the greatest gift of all?

I have been listening to Christmas music in my office since before Thanksgiving, but it finally feels official now that December is underway and Laramie is covered in snow! I generally am not a fan of the white stuff, but it has really got me singing "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" every time I look out my window. Hooray!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love that it snowed too. It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas...everywhere you go..take a look at the 5 and 10.........ohh sorry 'bout that guys!

There's something elfy about you!

Dimitri and Zachary said...

You put it PERFECTLY! I love this time of year too!