Friday, February 20, 2009

Beauty Mark

So…this morning I overslept, and when I’m in a hurry in the morning, something in my usually time consuming beauty regimen has to give.  So…because I’m so anal about my mascara, I knew that cutting it out would buy me at least 5 minutes.  Seriously…sometimes it takes even longer.  But…anyway…I came to work with all of my makeup except for my mascara, which I planned to apply once I’d gotten to the office.  You know, you’re not late if you’re actually in the building…even if you spend the first 10 minutes of your workday in the bathroom.  True story.  Anyway…while putting the mascara on, with a little too much flourish, I guess, I dropped the wand and gave myself a little beauty mark.  I think I look prettier already…but it’s subtle enough that I don’t even know if anyone will actually notice it.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Gorgeous!!!

Dimitri and Zachary said...

You seriously make me LAUGH!!!