Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wicked Witch of the Office

So...a couple of minutes ago, I was informed that I cackle.  I was laughing at a story earlier in the day...and my biggest concern was that I was laughing so hard that I accidentally snorted in the middle of the story.  Little did I know that at least one person overhearing me thought it might be appropriate to drop a house on me.

"Hey Janine...do you realize that you cackle?"

Um..."I've never been told that before...I guess not..."

"You know...not every time you laugh...but today...it was a definite cackle."

I'm not really sure what you even say to that.  It's not even that I was offended...(I've got pretty thick skin)...but I just thought it was odd.  I might say that to a good friend...but not to a random work acquaintance.  If I thought a work acquaintance was witchy, I would tell everyone BUT them.  Hee hee.  ; )

1 comments:

queenbee4 said...

hmmm... I know some people who would LOVE to drop a house on me. I don't cackle, but I do snort on occasion. It's super classy.