Friday, September 18, 2009

My Current Battle

So in case you've been checking my blog daily and then cursing to yourself at the sight of the angry tooth pirate guy...again...then you should know that when a girl is in the midst of an epic battle, against ruthless and terrifying foes, in defense of her territory, she cannot be bothered to blog.

Translation: I've got mice. Effing mice. Oh, how I hate them. And I know it's all Fall's fault...stupid cooler weather...but I hate seeing them...they make my skin crawl. It might be even worse when I don't see them...but I HEAR them...ugh...not knowing where they are...expecting them to swarm out of the walls and crawl up my leg and kill me. Or...at least poop on my floor. Not sure which is worse. But I'm living a nightmare right now. In case you care.

Mice, of course, do not prevent me from blogging at all. I'm just lazy, I think...but, also, other than the screams and squeals that I emit when I see the little buggers, I've got nothing of real entertainment value to report. So why report the mice? Well...basically,I saw another one last night and felt like whining about it. And, if you don't like listening to me whine...or reading my whiney words, I guess...you probably wouldn't EVER read my blog in the first place. :)

I've attached a video of a casualty from my first battle of the week:



At the time, I was hoping he was a loan scout, and that when he didn't return, the other mice would realize that I was a foe that was not to be tested...and clear off. Instead, I think he was kamikazi-esque soldier sent as a sacrifice to distract me while the others set up camp.

Don't worry...I've got my game face on...I'm sure that I'll be victorious in the end. If you don't hear from me for a while...at least you'll know I'm bravely caught up in a valiant cause...even if I'm squirming and screaming the whole time.

1 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh girl... that is so sad! And icky! Remind me to tell you my mice story sometime...

I'M SO SORRY!!!