Thursday, February 28, 2008

Um...


So I just cleaned out my purse, and counted 12...yes, an even dozen...lip glosses in there. I don't even know what to say for myself...except for that I can promise that the glosses in my purse don't represent even a fraction of my total lip gloss inventory. What that means about me, I can't really even say. I've been watching Heroes a lot lately, and I was wondering last night which superpower I would want, if I had the choice. You know...are the powers on the show completely random, or do they represent the characters that they belong to? And if they DO represent who those people are...and if my power were to represent my true inner nature...what would that power be? I thought about it for a long time. I never made up my mind, but holy moly, I have a lot of lip gloss.

0 comments: