Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just Call Me Marshall Mathers

Last night, anyway, I could have easily gone by the name Eminem...'cause I was cleanin' out my closet.

My original intent was to clean out some dresser drawers full of clothes that I NEVER wear to make room for clothes that I do wear, but that I didn't have room for in my closet. So...I emptied the drawers...and then kind of just went bananas, hitting the closet, too...and getting rid of stuff that I don't use/wear/like anymore.

Here is the pile of hangers after I'd taken everything out of the closet that didn't belong in there. Some of it was junk, but some was just stuff for the dresser that didn't need to hang.

This is one of the piles of clothes that I had to sort through...there was another one on my bed...

These are the FOUR bags of clothes that I took out of my room once I was done...reminding me that I REALLY need to do this more often. I am horrible at keeping clothes that I don't need anymore.

Finally...my closet never knew, before last night, that there was such a thing as these wide open spaces...it was a miracle!

I'd love to take a picture of my whole bedroom and show you all how beautifully organized it is...but THAT...is a work in progress. The closet being done is a big enough success for today!

1 comments:

Dimitri and Zachary said...

There is a rule in our house that if you get rid of something on a hanger you get to replace it. :)
Happy shopping!