Friday, May 22, 2009

Um...


...in the name of my constant need for self promotion, I thought I'd put a little deal on the side of this blog to show when I've updated my movie blog. Which I updated today. And yet...it's showing my most recent update as the one from the other day. Actually, if you click on the title, "Janine At The Movies," it'll take you to the new post. But it doesn't show the post as the newest post. :( Which I don't get. And I thought I'd share. But also...I updated my movie blog. Again. Maybe by the time anyone reads this, it will have fixed itself...but I don't know. We'll see.

And...in case you haven't noticed...I really love links lately. But one Link/Linc in particular will always be my favorite. Hee hee.

****UPDATE****

Looks like it finally fixed itself. Although there is supposed to be a picture there. There was a picture when it was highlighting the wrong post. Ugh. Oh well...maybe the picture will show up eventually.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

I am glad you commented on my post. I forgot that you had a blog, and it is always very entertaining to read your posts. I added you to my list of blogs I stalk. I commented on this post because I am a big Prison Break fan myself. Definitely a lovely "Linc"!