Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer...Is That You?


So...we're supposed to get up to around 80 degrees in Laramie today...or, depending on which weatherman you listen to, even above 80.

I'm trying to keep a straight face and just look natural...because if Summer really IS here...I don't want to scare it away.

****UPDATE****

This was the thermometer when I went home at lunch...

And this was my face when I was forced to remember what it feels like when I first get into my car in the summer...

Yes, Sharon, I'm glad I don't have to deal with the Houston heat...and I AM happy for the summer...but thank goodness for air conditioning in the Grand Am!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

We were driving home from church yesterday and my temperature gauge in the car said it was 67! It hadn't been that cool around her in a month! There are days when I'd be glad it was just 80. We're suppose to be pushing 90 again this weekend. :-(

Sharon said...

I make that face constantly! And I am also glad that we have a/c in the car.