Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rock Creek Trail

So, over the weekend (yes, I'm slow to post, give me a break) I went with Kristi, William, Ryan, Vicki, Tyler and Lynette on a great hike by Rock Creek. It's one of the prettiest hikes ever, (as long as you can get over the first 10 minutes, which kills me every time!) and I just thought I'd share some pictures/reminders of why I love Wyoming so much!




Happy on the trail...







Me and William...



William REALLY wanted to play in the water. I would have joined him, but I was too much of a wuss.


And then, suddenly, we realized that we'd somehow wandered onto the "Lost" island, and that remnants of the Dharma Initiative were surrounding us. If only Hurley had been there to start this van for us...we could have gone for a ride! Hee hee...

0 comments: