Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pedicure Pain

Oh my crap, I haven't blogged in forever! Sorry about that. Either my life has been too busy to blog, or my life has been too boring to blog...the jury is still out on which one it is.

Anyway, last night Kristi and I decided to get our feet pampered, and we took Brittany along for her first pedicure. I think we all had a great time...Brittany got free flowers on her big toes, and she did say that one day, when we're rich, we should get them every day.

My only complaints come from when the lady was working on my right big toe...which is always really sensitive...(I seriously almost kicked her in the face, just because she was digging digging digging away!)

...and then when she got the little buffing/pumice stone out and tickled my foot to the point of near-hysterical laughter.

I do love a good pedicure...the hot lotion and hot towels are a dream, and the massage is so nice!! Your feet feel and look so good...especially once it's done...but it's one of those things...at least for me...and for just a fraction of the time...that validate the saying "beauty is pain." Hee hee...

0 comments: