Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tropical Superstore

So...I was minding my own business, looking at shrimp trays in the frozen food section at Walmart, when I suddenly felt like I was wasting my day away in a tropical paradise. Huh? What?

Oh...this might explain it...there was a guy playing the ukulele as he was shopping 10 feet away from me. NOW it makes sense.


I'm pretty sure that he knew I was trying to get a picture of him, but he can't think I'm TOO crazy. I mean, HE was the one performing in the middle of Walmart...and a lot of people take pictures when they are at a free concert.

Sheesh...and I thought the CPR dummy was unsettling...

1 comments:

MetroParks said...

Janine,
Okay, I just read Sharons blog about her little guy and I am laughing so hard right along with you. I was thinking drink - dink or something along those lines. Never in my wildest dreams would I have made the connection between drink and bitch. How funny is that!!