Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Random Act of Kindness

So...this morning I woke up and for some reason, I'm just feeling grouchy. I don't really know what my deal is...but I'm sure you know what i mean...we all have those days, right? I kept thinking...something nice better happen today...just to make it worthwhile!!

Well, I got to work and found a Luigi on my desk.


It's not really a secret that I love the movie Cars, and I have a collection of the little die-cast versions of little guys on my top shelf at work. This Luigi is bigger than my collection Cars, and he's plastic, but he's STILL adorable. And Luigi happens to be my favorite of all the Cars, so that makes him even cuter.

Nobody at work will admit to bringing him in. It was most likely a teacher from last night...but the point is that it totally made me smile. I'm still grouchy about some aspects of my day...but the Little Luigi did wonders for my overall mood! Hooray for nice people!

0 comments: