Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Shoes Bliss



Lest you think that Kristi is the only one in town who has darling feet, I just wanted to showcase a couple of new pairs of shoes that I got this past week. They are both Privos...the white ones are called the Privo Float, and the tan ones are called the Privo Comice. Well...that's what Privo calls them. I just call them super comfy and undeniably adorable! I love them both! And while both of them are regularly around 80 bucks a pair, I got them for $24.95 each! Super cute and undeniably adorable...AND a major steal!! Hooray!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Ohhh I DO love them! I wish I could have gotten the comice style. Boohoo!

MetroParks said...

I love the shoes. I wore the pair that Val has and I think they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Where in the world did you get them for $25?

MetroParks said...

Okay, I miss you already! Where are you? Is your social life that good this fall? I'm jealous.

Sharon said...

Okay, seriously???!?!? It's been 3 weeks! You haven't even blogged about Disney! Where are you?