Friday, April 24, 2009

Little Old Lady?


I just had an instructor ask me if I went to school with some girl…Rachelle something. The name didn’t sound familiar to me…so I said, “what year did she graduate?” And…she said, “Oh…she was a year ahead of me…so 82.”

NUMBER ONE…that would make me 45 years old. WHAT??? Do I look 45? I mean, seriously. Number two…this teacher…who has graying hair and is middle aged…thought I was a year older than her???? WHAT???

I said, “Oh…actually I graduated in 94…so no…”

I think she was really embarrassed…but COME ON!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

HAHAHAHA!

No, seriously, you don't look old! What was that teacher thinking?

Maybe it was the old, "you've lived in Laramie so long, you must know everyone" thing

Dimitri and Zachary said...

LMAO! Too funny! I know exactly what you mean! Everyone ALWAYS thinks that Cicily is my mother and it drives her crazy because I am actually a year older than she is! I seriously couldn't stop laughing! :)

Anonymous said...

Why is only part of your face tan? Did you have another tanning bed incident?

Janine said...

Oh Sharon...way to give her the benefit of the doubt. Or me. Hee hee.

Amy...that's so funny! But now I feel her pain!! When I was in Junior High, people always thought I was in college...I thought it was cool...THEN. =)

Dan...um...when you get old...that's what happens. Just wait...it'll happen to you.

Ry-Bread said...

I thought maybe you changed ethnicity when you got older.

Rachael said...

FUNNY STORY!!! (But CREEEEPY picture!!!)