Wednesday, July 8, 2009

All Grown Up


So...I realized, while looking at the calendar, that this week marks my fifth anniversary at my current job. In other words, I have been at my current job longer than I have ever been at a job in my entire life. And...I still enjoy my job, and unless that long-shot application for the position of "The Girl Who Hangs Out With Johnny Depp, Not To Steal Him From His Common Law Wife, But Rather To Try To Revel In His Absolute Coolness" pans out, I have no reason to change jobs in the near future. I'm a little freaked out. It almost sounds like I have a career. Isn't this what adults do?

Hmph...

2 comments:

LTYM said...

Hey, Janine! Thanks for the link to my blog!

But where's the meth for sale? I thought you had wholesale meth in this joint of yours...

Janine said...

It's kind of a joke among me and my friends that I have almost an irrational fear of meth. I mean...we all know that it's bad, right? But it just freaks me out SO much...it's a running joke how uneasy it makes me even thinking about it.

That being said, the meth isn't for sale here. That's at my other blog.