Monday, July 27, 2009

Camping With The Girls...With Minimal Photographic Evidence

On Friday, Kristi had an amazing idea that we should go camping with some of our BFFs who no longer live in Laramie...and because they are totally awesome, they were up for it right away. Val drove from Salt Lake, while Kristi and I drove from Laramie, and we all met in Baggs, where Lacy lives now. As soon as we got to the campsite I took my camera out to find that it was dead. =( So...I had to take pictures with my phone. Which was also dying...so I couldn't take many. Talk about LAME. But Wyoming is freaking beautiful, even in only 2.0 megapixels.





We all had a blast and I was reminded how much fun it is having girlfriends around. Don't get me wrong...boys have their perks...but nothing beats a good old fashioned girls weekend. Even if you don't get pictures of the girls.

P.S. I took my camera out this afternoon to see if I could get some pictures off of it...and then remembered that it was dead. Upon opening the battery slot, I figured out what my problem really was:

Yep. I am THAT smart.

4 comments:

Dimitri and Zachary said...

Great pictures! Where did you go camping? It was beautiful! Sorry about the camera batteries!

Sharon said...

LOL!!! Yeah, batteries would be good. :-)

Janine said...

We camped at a place called Battle Mountain...near the Wyoming/Colorado border. It was gorgeous...I'd love to camp there again. I especially loved that we were the only people in sight. Every once in a while a car would drive by on a distant road...but mostly we really were "away from it all."

Rachael said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Oh yeah, I'm really really mad/jealous/pounting too...