Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Evolution

Kristi came over for dinner last night and we went through some old school pictures of mine. In case you were wondering what the process of becoming the coolest chick on the block looks like...feast your eyes on THESE beauties...




You have to know that the last picture was my FAVORITE school picture ever, when it was taken. I'm not sure how I got my hair to be that big...(I think I just wanted to make sure it was bigger than my glasses)...but I remember thinking it was the best day of my life.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Beautiful!!

Dimitri and Zachary said...

GREAT photos! LOVE IT! :)

Rachael said...

Seriously - I think I have a picture that looks a LOT like that of my own!

You always make me laugh - Love you!!!!

Kristi said...

The last one........IS STILL my favorite!!!