Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool

Apparently…I’m an April Fool. I always fall for things.

I’ve gotten April Fooled twice already this morning. When my mom saw me this morning, she said “Why are you wearing two different colored shoes??” She was totally serious faced, and I totally fell for it. I don’t know why I would have thought it even plausible that I would be…but why would she lie to me? I never think about April Fool’s Day. So I looked down and she started laughing so hard…and was laughing basically until I left. She probably thought all morning while I was getting ready of what to “fool” me with.

Sharon (who is one of our teachers who is filling in for our "empty position" until we get the job filled) came in today and said she’d won 850 dollars over the weekend in Blackhawk…(a little gambling town, which is down in Colorado) Again, I totally believed her, because I knew she was going to Blackhawk, and she said that she usually does pretty well. I said "Oh that's great...woohoo!" But no…”April Fool!” Sheesh.

0 comments: