Monday, April 7, 2008

Emm Eye See...Kay Eee Why...

I’ve got Mickey Mouse on the brain…and I love it! In less than two weeks…(11 days to be exact)…I’ll be heading out west with Kristi for a fun-filled long weekend in California. We’ll be spending a lot of time with my sister, Tamara, and her family…hanging out, going to the beach, just having fun. But ALSO…on Saturday, we’re going to DISNEYLAND! Woohoo!

I don’t know if there is a part of me that never grew up or what…but Disneyland really is about the funnest place ever. I mean, I can have fun no matter where I am, as long as I’m with fun people…but really…fun people…AT Disneyland? Double Whammy of Fabulous Fun!

I don’t know…I am just really tickled with my friends and myself, because of all the fun things we’ve got planned for this spring and summer! San Diego/Disneyland, Houston/Yankees vs. Astros/As much fun as we can cram into 4 days in Texas, Sweeney Todd in Denver, Rascal Flatts at Frontier Days, and Bear Lake sometime in there, too? Not to mention camping and four-wheeling and all the fun that summer in Laramie brings anyway. Holy Moly! We are like…the funnest people ever! Hee hee…

0 comments: