Monday, April 14, 2008

Dream a Little Dream

Last night I had a dream that I had the power to become invisible. For some reason I was sneaking around my house, and my mom came out of her room, and I became invisible so she wouldn't see me. I snuck upstairs and she followed me because she could hear me...and she was talking to herself like, "Who is in the house? Why can't I see them? Are they invisible? No...nobody can be invisible...that is silly." And I was kind of crouched behind this hutch we have...and she came around the corner, and was basically right in my face, and so I was holding my breath and trying to be really quiet, and she was reaching out, trying to feel me...and finally she was convinced that there was nobody there.

As she was walking away, I rubbed up against the hutch and it made this scratching noise, so she totally freaked out...and so what did I do? I screamed at the top of my lungs and scared her to death. She backed up and ran into our couch so she fell over it backwards and I just laughed and laughed.

She wasn't hurt...so we laughed together...and that is all I remember.

No idea where that came from.

0 comments: