Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Houston Here I Come


Yeah...so I'm pretty excited to go to Houston with Kristi and Val. Tomorrow. Like...REALLY excited. How excited you say? So excited that I wrote a song about it...because I'm kind of a nerd. An excited nerd.

To the tune of "Tomorrow" from the beloved Broadway musical (and movie of my youth) Annie...

o/~ Tomorrow ~\o

We’re gonna fly out
Tomorrow
I could jump and holler, ‘cause tomorrow
We’ll fly out!

Been thinkin' about
Tomorrow
For so long, some patience I did borrow
I’ve got none!

Always seemed like this day
Would stay
So far off
Now it’s finally here!
Let’s cheer!
And play!
Oh!

We’re gonna fly out
Tomorrow
We just gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Then HOORAY!

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
We fly out
Tomorrow!
Good times just
A day away!

1 comments:

Rachael said...

I love it!!! I'm going to be singing that all day now, and wishing I was in TX with y'all! Have a great trip!