Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cody's Wisdom

Kids really do say the funniest things. As I said in my last blog, I spent a lot of time with Cody in Houston. Both in the car, and just in walking around. He’s wise beyond his years, I think. Here are some of the tidbits he gave me…usually just out of the blue:

“Janine, if you’re pregnant, you should never smoke. It’s bad for your baby.”

“You should NEVER touch poisoned ivy.”

“I really am the smartest person my class. Nobody else knows it though, because they don’t read my journal.”

“I have about 5 girlfriends. But only one of them knows about it.”

Cody: “Janine, I wonder when you are going to get married.”
Me: “Me too, actually.”
Cody: “Just pick a boyfriend and surprise him. Just go to the Temple and marry him.”

Someday I’d like to be as smart as that kid…maybe I should read his journal.

0 comments: