Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cody's Wisdom

Kids really do say the funniest things. As I said in my last blog, I spent a lot of time with Cody in Houston. Both in the car, and just in walking around. He’s wise beyond his years, I think. Here are some of the tidbits he gave me…usually just out of the blue:

Janine, if you’re pregnant, you should never smoke. It’s bad for your baby.”

You should NEVER touch poisoned ivy.”

I really am the smartest person my class. Nobody else knows it though, because they don’t read my journal.”

I have about 5 girlfriends. But only one of them knows about it.”

Cody: “Janine, I wonder when you are going to get married.”
Me: “Me too, actually.”
Cody: “Just pick a boyfriend and surprise him. Just go to the Temple and marry him.”

Someday I’d like to be as smart as that kid…maybe I should read his journal.

0 comments: