Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Man I'm So Boring...But I Did Go To The Lake!

So I've had some complaints...("some" being one from Sharon)...I haven't been blogging a lot. I wish that I could say that I've been so busy or caught up in such exciting things...but in actuality...I just haven't had a lot to say. I get it...I'm lame.

This past weekend, actually, I did get to go to Bear Lake and had a great time with great friends. Kristi, William and I drove over and met Lacy, Val, Sarah and Sarah's kids, Sam and Emily. So much fun to spend time chatting and laughing like old times! Our campsite was pretty nice, not too crowded, and maybe best of all...had flushing toilets and showers. There is nothing quite as lovely as "roughing it" without having to smell like you're "roughing it." Also, without having to smell anyone else's...anything. =)

My camera was never in the right place at the right time...(I kept putting it in the wrong bag)...so I didn't get many pictures...but here are a few from the trip.


The Lake That I Love


William...going to give the whale/dolphin/floatie a try...


Nothing compares to a Bear Lake Pedicure...


Me and Emily. I really wanted to take her home with me!!


1 comments:

Rachael said...

Looks like such a fun trip! I'm glad you guys had a good time!