Thursday, March 26, 2009

Do You REALLY Love College Basketball?

So...those of you who know me...(and I guess that's pretty much all of you since I made this thing private...hahaha)...you probably already know how much I LOVE College Basketball. March Madness just makes me happy. And it's a nice diversion to keep my totally impatient mind from obsessing too much about how I wish my Disneyland trip were tomorrow instead of in 21 days, 15 hours, 32 minutes...etc.

With that in mind...this video made me laugh...I love me some hoops...but I don't know if I could handle THIS bracket...


NCAA Expands March Madness To Include 4,096 Teams

2 comments:

Dimitri and Zachary said...

Oh good, so you can be the one to teach our boys about college basketball. :)

Janine said...

Oh absolutely! I was dying over your basketball post...pretty much the cutest thing ever!!