Monday, March 24, 2008

They Tried To Make Me Go To Rehab...I said...

So…I had some major issues with my eye makeup this morning. I don’t know if I’m just a weirdo, but I’m kind of anal about my eye makeup being really symmetrical. Like…I can’t have one eye’s lashes look longer than the other’s. I can’t have one eye’s shadow look darker. I can’t have uneven liner on one eye and a smooth line on the other. Therefore…I spend more time on my eye makeup probably than I do on any other part of my “getting ready” routine. Sometimes I sicken myself. Anyway…this morning…I had put my eyeliner on both eyes, and then compared, and one line looked thicker than the other. Well…that just wouldn’t do!! So, I thickened up the thin line…only to find I’d made it thicker than the thick line. So…I widened up the narrower line…and surpassed, once again, the other line’s width! Back and forth I went…now the right one was wider, now the left one was wider. Finally…I got them so they seemed about even, thickness wise…and realized I was wearing about five times as much eyeliner as I usually wear. AND…they weren’t even the same shape!!! The HORROR!!! It was too late to start over, though…what was I to do?? I had no choice…I left my house looking like Amy Winehouse. Decide for yourself…can you even tell a difference between these two:


1 comments:

Sharon said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Seriously, I'm about to pee!