Thursday, March 6, 2008

Glacier


This is the view from my office window. You might notice that enormous pile of snow. I've been staring at that same pile of snow (give or take an inch or two) for like the past 4 months. Lately I have a fear that it is never going to melt. Not because summer will never come, but because it's totally sheltered in that little corner, and almost never gets any sun. It's going to be like one of those rock hard snowbanks you see up in the mountains in the middle of July, and it will get crusty and dirty and uglier and uglier. I'm totally depressed about it.

Okay...so probably it's going to melt, just like it does every year, and I'm just being dramatic...but the real point is that I want freaking spring/summer to get here already. I'm really ready for a new view.

0 comments: