Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Cleaning

You know...they say that hindsight is 20/20, and I'm feeling that right now. I decided to showcase my new and improved super organized desk today! Woohoo! I spent most of the afternoon re-arranging, organizing, shredding, and filing...basically making my desk a brand new place! Here it is!

(Oh...after I took the picture I took down the drawing of the princess shoes. Just so you know.)


The sad thing is that you cannot understand the greatness of this picture...because you don't know how messy it looked before. This is where the hindsight part comes in. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of it before. Probably because my camera would have been scared. It was bad. I decided to create something of a re-creation below. It is NOWHERE close to how many piles of paper I really had...but I got tired of MS Painting folders.

Don't get me wrong...I knew what was in every pile and/or folder...and I didn't really think of myself as disorganized. But now the rest of the world can think I'm "with it," too.

Hooray!

0 comments: