Wednesday, March 5, 2008

DEVIL!!!!

You know...lately I've been on kind of a "I need to start eating more healthy foods" kick...I don't like to call it a diet, because nobody likes that word...but I definitely want to get looking and feeling better for my sure to be active summer that is coming up. So...I've been doing pretty well...cut out all the junk food...upped my protein intake...drinking lots of water every day. And then...just when I feel like I'm into a good groove...one of my instructors comes in and plants this on my desk!!

DEVIL!!!

Who does that? Nice people? Who says I need nice people in my life? Come ON! I explained in my last post what being nice gets you. Nothing. And now I'm tortured by the smell of these delectable treats...mocking my efforts!

So far I've been strong...I'm NOT going to have one. I'm not. Just so you know.

0 comments: